[MMTK] ScientificPython 2.5.9

hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Jun 13 14:58:19 CEST 2006

I have just released ScientificPython 2.5.9, it is available at

	http://sourcesup.cru.fr/projects/scientific-py/

Except for bug fixes, this will be the next stable release, so please
test it as much as you can!

The major change in this release concerns documentation. All the
docstrings have been rewritten for epydoc, and epydoc has been used
to generate the reference manual. I hope you like the new format, as
it will also be used in future MMTK releases. The new reference
manual is available online at:

	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/ScientificPython/Epydoc/

E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr