[MMTK] Fwd: convert from DLPOLY to MMTK trajectories update

JAVIER SACRISTAN jus29 at psu.edu
Thu May 18 21:15:38 CEST 2006

In my previous email I think I did not give all the information. I have
installed MMTK and Python 2.3 with the nMoldyn package on WXP.Now, after adding
some new paths on windows I am able to run all test scripts. But when I tried
to run dlpoly_to_nc script, type import dlpoly_to_nc in the python win
interactive window I get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\scintilla\bindings.py",
line 141, in fire
    rc = apply(binding.handler, args)
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\framework\interact.py",
line 478, in ProcessEnterEvent
    if self.interp.runsource(source, "<interactive input>"): # Need more input!
  File "C:\Python23\lib\code.py", line 87, in runsource
    self.runcode(code)
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\framework\interact.py",
line 257, in runcode
    exec code in self.globals, self.locals
  File "C:\Python23\Scripts\dlpoly_to_nc.py", line 216, in ?
    raise SystemExit
SystemExit

Any idea!!!!

Thanks