[MMTK] Creating new ForceField

Konrad Hinsen konrad.hinsen at cea.fr
Thu May 18 15:07:52 CEST 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 13:41, Andrey Khavryuchenko wrote:

> ... and they are specific to 2.5.x development line.
>
> Looks like time to switch to it.

A general comment about releases: The 2.5.x series is what I use
myself for my everyday work and is also what I recommend everyone
else to use. The only reason why this has not made it yet to the
"stable" category is that the reference manual is not up to date.
This in turn is due to my documentation toolchain, which does not
work anymore with my current system installation. It contains too
many components that are not maintained anymore (welcome to the fast-
moving XML world), so I don't have much hope to use it again. Which
means that I have to change to something else... and that might take
a lot of time.

Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: konrad.hinsen at cea.fr