[MMTK] questions on Numeric/MMTK

shankar kumar kumar.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:42:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just recently downloaded and installed MMTK, successfully I think.  When I
imported MMTK via the statement "import MMTK" there were no error messages.
However, I do have a question about Numeric.  Many of the functions in the
'LinearAlgebra" module of Numeric does not work.  For instance,
"eigenvalues" does not work.  Perhaps this is a compiler issue that I might
have to look into.  (However, the linear algebra module of numarray that I
also installed works!).  How will this affect MMTK?  Deeply appreciate any
help on this.  Thanks.

sk.