[MMTK] NMA

vanitha@cs.wisc.edu vanitha at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 17 13:59:19 CET 2006

Can I try the following approach:-

1) Create Universe with Deformation Force field
2) Add unbound structure 1.
3) Compute the normal mode for it and store the normal mode vectors in an
array.
4) Remove unbound structure 1.
5) Add unbound structure 2 and repeat steps 3 & 4 for structure 2.
6) Set Force field to the all-atom Amber94ForceField.
7) Add the complex containing structure 1 and 2.
8) Perform refinements using the normal mode vectors stored in the arrays.

Does this make sense? I'm not sure how to go about doing what you
suggested and that's why I'm looking at this approach.

Thanks,

- Vanitha