[MMTK] error running , Simulation of liquid argon

konrad.hinsen@cea.fr konrad.hinsen at cea.fr
Tue Mar 14 12:30:41 CET 2006

On 08.03.2006, at 17:28, mmtk-bounces at python.net wrote:

> The attached message has been automatically discarded.

I happened to catch your message by chance, it was discarded because
you are not subscribed to the MMTK mailing list. Please do so, as for
spam prevention (this list gets about 20 spams per day) messages from
non-members are automatically discarded.

> i guys, very recently I have installed on my computer WindowsXP,
> MMTK and nMoldyn. I have run all recommended test and everything
> seems working fine. But When I run the test found on the MMTK
> website, Simulation of liquid argon at constant temperature and
> pressure I got these errors:
>
>  "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\framework
> \scriptutils.py", line 310, in RunScript
>
>     exec codeObject in __main__.__dict__
>
>   File "C:\moldyn\nMOLDYN-2.2.2\Script1.py", line 14, in ?
>
>     conf_file = TextFile('argon.conf.gz')
>
>   File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\Scientific\IO\TextFile.py",
> line 53, in __init__
>
>     raise IOError, (2, 'No such file or directory: '
>
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: argon.conf.gz

Apparently you are running the script with a current directory that
is not the one in which the script resides. I do not know how to do
this correctly under Windows because I don't use Windows, but perhaps
someone else can help out.

-------
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS), CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: konrad.hinsen at cea.fr