[MMTK] object or module for molecule-centered grid

Jaroslaw Kalinowski jak at biogeo.uw.edu.pl
Fri Mar 10 21:42:22 CET 2006

   Hi,

Thre is a function MMTK.ChargeFit.evaluationPoints() that: "Returns a list
of n points suitable for the evaluation of the electrostatic potential
around object. The points are chosen at random and uniformly in a shell
around the object such that no point has a distance larger than largest
from any atom or smaller than smallest from any non-hydrogen atom.", but
probably it is not exacly what you need...

   Best wishes,

Jaroslaw Kalinowski