[MMTK] Fwd: Pyrex and Python evaluator problems

khinsen@cea.fr khinsen at cea.fr
Thu Jan 26 10:19:04 CET 2006

On 26.01.2006, at 03:50, Iordan Hristov wrote:

> I managed to get Pyrex patched and that fixed the C code, now it's
> exactly like yours. But I'm still getting the segmentation fault.
>
> Could it be due to a similar issue in the C version of
> MMTK_energy_term.pyx?

No, for two reasons:

1) MMTK_energy_term is used only for energy terms implemented in
Python, not for terms implemented in Pyrex.

2) In a standard MMTK installation, MMTK_energy_term is compiled from
the C file that I generated using the Pyrex on my machine. The Pyrex
file is there only for those who wish to understand and/or modify it.

Your crash starts looking mysterious... can you get some more
information using gdb?

-------
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS), CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: khinsen at cea.fr