[MMTK] question about Langevin module

Jaroslaw Kalinowski jak at biogeo.uw.edu.pl
Tue Dec 13 18:04:34 CET 2005

Python can import either *.py files or shared libraries (that is files
with the extension *.so). Thus extensions written in C you have to
compile to make them available to python. Follow the instructions in
README file in Examples/LangevinDynamics directory. However note, that
recent python version do not come with Makefile.pre.in file that is used
in the compile.py script in stable version and compilation fails with:
IOError: Makefile.pre.in not found; check the Python installation
This has been fixed in latest development release,