[MMTK] MMTK and Numeric 24

khinsen at cea.fr khinsen at cea.fr
Mon Nov 28 22:56:41 CET 2005

On 28.11.2005, at 19:44, vanitha at cs.wisc.edu wrote:

> I downgraded to Numeric 23.x and I get the same energy numbers as
> you do!
> Thanks so much for the suggestion. Can you send an email out to the
> mailing list so that other users can also benefit from this?

You just did so yourself!

I have had a couple of reports about strange bugs after updating
Numeric from 23 to 24. By now I am wondering if anyone is using MMTK
with Numeric 24 and does *not* have any problems.

For the moment, my recommendation to all MMTK users is to stick to
Numeric 23. I will try to figure out what critical ingredients have
changed in 24, but this might take a while.

-------
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS), CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: khinsen at cea.fr