[MMTK] Installing MMTK-2.5.11

vanitha at cs.wisc.edu vanitha at cs.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 21 22:38:07 CET 2005

I would like to install the new version of MMTK. Is it sufficient to
delete the MMTK folder in the source directory of the existing
installation or do I need to delete stuff in my include directory as well?
I just want to make sure that I don't break anything :-)

Thanks,

- Vanitha

I would like to install MMTK-2.5.11. Can I