[Fwd: Re: [MMTK] Minimization module]

khinsen at cea.fr khinsen at cea.fr
Thu Nov 17 12:41:40 CET 2005

On Nov 16, 2005, at 21:18, vanitha at cs.wisc.edu wrote:

> (Please see emails below to understand this question in context)
> I downloaded MMTK-2.5.11 and I did not install it, but I ran python
> setup.py build within the Langevian Dynamics folder. I get the
> following
> error:

There's a packaging error in the 2.5.11 release you downloaded,
sorry. Please download it again. The file ranf.h was missing.

> What am I missing? Also, I would like to install MMTK-2.5.11. Can I
> just
> do the build and install and overwrite my existing MMTK installation?

You should uninstall MMTK 2.4 first to make sure you do not keep old
modules; some (internal) names have changed. Deleting the MMTK
directory is sufficient. Then just build and install the new version.

> Do you have some examples of how to use Pyrex within MMTK?

Yes, see Examples/Forcefield. It may also be useful to have a look at
the Pyrex include files in Include/MMTK.

Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: khinsen at cea.fr