[MMTK] Re: Problems with FC4, gcc4.0.1 build

khinsen at cea.fr khinsen at cea.fr
Tue Nov 8 11:57:38 CET 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 22:23, khinsen at cea.fr wrote:

> That looks like a packaging error... Pyrex 0.9.3 produced that kind
> of code that gcc 4 would not accept. Pyrex 0.9.3.1 fixed this, and
> I thought I had recompiled the module, but apparently not. That
> should be easy to do...

And it is done. MMTK 2.5.11 is GCC 4 ready (tested on MacOS 10.4). It
also restores backwards compatibility of pickled object archives
(genereated by MMTK.save), so any file created with MMTK 2.4 .x (or
earlier) should again be read correctly. It is available for download
at the usual location.

Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: khinsen at cea.fr