[MMTK] Can MMTK handle neutral N-termini?

Dr. Seth Olsen seth.olsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:24:14 CEST 2005

Is there a way to make MMTK handle neutral N-termini? I have performed some
Poisson-Boltzman calculations which indicate that the N-terminus of my
protein-of-interest is likely neutral at pH 7. I cannot find an entry in the
database to the tune of 'peptide_nt_neutral'. Is there a workaround already
or is that my new job?

Cheers,

Seth

--
ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomolecular Modeling Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au <http://www.ccms.uq.edu.au>

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms