[MMTK] MMTK with VMD on Mac OSX

Ryan Bannen rmbannen at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 21 16:32:52 CEST 2005

Thanks to Konrad and Vasisht for the help!  I've _almost_ got it working properly now.

The $PDBVIEWER path is now set to /usr/local/bin/vmd and I went ahead and created the .MacOSX directory
with a proper "environment.plist" file in there with "PDBVIEWER" as a key with "/usr/local/bin/vmd" as it's string.

When I run the script that I had attached to my initial email, it now successfully launches VMD however neither
the protein nor the .dcd file loads.   All I see is the standard VMD startup screen.  Is there an additional path
that needs to be fixed?

Thanks again for your quick and helpful replies,

ryan.