[MMTK] VectorField

Nathalie Reuter Nathalie.Reuter at bccs.uib.no
Thu Jun 16 16:52:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

I used to calculate vector fields (of normal modes vibrations) and it
worked really fine with MMTK-2.4.1.
I upgraded to 2.5.7 and got the following error message:

------------------

 >>> field = AtomicVectorField(universe, 0.3, modes[13])
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File
"/net/bccs/cbu/linux/PYTHON/Python-2.4.1/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MMTK/NormalModes/VibrationalModes.py",
line 151, in __getitem__
    amplitude*self.array[index]/self.weights)
AttributeError: SubspaceNormalModes instance has no attribute 'weights'

Has something been changed in the Modes object?
Anyone else who has had the same difficulty?

Nathalie

PS: I have netcdf-3.5 and ScientificPython2.9

---
Nathalie Reuter
Computational Biology Unit
Bergen