[MMTK] MMTK_sparseev problem

khinsen at cea.fr khinsen at cea.fr
Thu Jun 2 09:24:38 CEST 2005

On 02.06.2005, at 01:05, Vasisht R. Tadigotla wrote:

> I'm trying to use SparseMatrixNormalModes and I get an error that no
> module MMTK_sparseev exists. I've looked through the list archives, and
> found that the module needs to be built separately and is in the addons
> directory. The addons directory doesn't seem to exist in the MMTK
> distribution and I didn't find a corresponding file in the source. Is
> there some other package I need to install to get it to work ?

Ah, right, it's separate, because it requres ARPACK routines and I
could never figure out if I can legally redistribute pieces of ARPACK.

I will put the add-on module on the server today, but I don't have the
time at the moment to make detailed installation instructions, sorry.

-------
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: khinsen at cea.fr