[MMTK] Fatal Python Error with NormalMode

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Feb 23 19:08:50 CET 2005

I thought it looked like an awfully uncommon error...

I got Python 2.4 from python.org, not from Fink (I learned my lesson when I
originally got NumPy from Fink and it was a fantastic failure of
incompatibility).  The machine did originally have 2.3 installed, but I
upgraded to 2.4 a while ago in order to use Tkinter, since the original 2.3
was not configured for Tk, and was giving me all sorts of fits :)  I have
defined the PYTHONPATH within my .bash_profile to find 2.4, as per previous
advice from the archives.

-Justin