[MMTK] MMTK Install Problem

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Feb 4 18:56:59 CET 2005

Thanks!  I believe I have that figured out, and the build and install
processes ran smoothly.  I'd like to use the Python Tkinter as my interface,
but it is not currently installed on my machine.  Fink is having problems and
refuses to let me download the current version, and I was wondering if you
might know of somewhere I could get the interface (or if you might be able to
suggest a different/better one, I'm all ears).

I have been sorting out all number of problems with the computer and am glad
that MMTK is finally installed (as is my professor).  Installing Tkinter
should be the last phase before I can finally use it :)

-Justin