[MMTK] Re: Auto-discard notification

khinsen at cea.fr khinsen at cea.fr
Fri Feb 4 14:16:59 CET 2005

On Feb 4, 2005, at 9:53, Nathalie Reuter wrote:

>> But fortunately not sorted into my spam folder...
>
> our 'main' email addresses have changed... I guess that is why the
> list rejected my email... Should I register again with the new address
> ?

Yes. Note that can you can register with several addresses and set all
but one to "no e-mail". Then you get the posts only once but you can
post from any address.

> 1919    Src/MMTK_forcefield.c: No such file or directory.
>        in Src/MMTK_forcefield.c
>
> Why is this missing? I think they used the Source RPM to install MMTK.

The source RPM just contains the source tar file plus the build
instructions. There shouldn't be anything left out - but then, that's
theory ;-)

Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: hinsen at llb.saclay.cea.fr