[MMTK] adding bonds between molecules

david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 16:43:16 CET 2005

Thanks for the info, I should be able to make it work by defining a
new 'nucleotide'.

If anyone is interested, I'm close to having Amber99 combined with
the gaff forcefield implemented within MMTK, which should be useful
ultimately for ligand binding calculations.

Dave

---- Message from konrad.hinsen at laposte.net at 2005-01-11 17:50:41
------