[MMTK] Naive MC/docking query

david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 12:08:35 CET 2004

Thank you for the reply, it gives me the confidence to get started.
I'll probably be back to bug you about technical details in future :-)
If anyone on the list has done anything similar (MC with torsional
moves, or docking) and would like to share code or experience I'd be
very grateful.

Thanks,

Dave

>There is all the boring basics (file I/O, energy and force
evaluation)