[MMTK] Fwd: scientific python

hinsen at llb.saclay.cea.fr hinsen at llb.saclay.cea.fr
Fri Oct 1 22:40:06 CEST 2004

Let me use this as a reminder: you can only send messages to this list
from an address that is subscribed as well. All messages from other
addresses are discarded automatically. As the list owner I get sent a
copy, but many of these copies are thrown out by my spam filter, so
better don't count on me for forwarding them!

Konrad.

Begin forwarded message: