[MMTK] Installation problem

Rahul Thathoo rthathoo_02 at iiita.ac.in
Sun Aug 22 14:15:38 CEST 2004

HI. I have just installed the python 2.3 and mmtk and tried to run an
example script given on the official mmtk site.  I am getting the
following errors. I think there has been some error in installing the
netcdf module. Can anyone please help me out here. Thanks.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Python23/py1.py", line 5, in -toplevel-
    from MMTK import *
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\MMTK\__init__.py", line 30, in
-toplevel-
    from Scientific.Geometry import Vector
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\Scientific\Geometry\__init__.py",
line 18, in -toplevel-
    from VectorModule import Vector, isVector
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\Scientific\Geometry\VectorModule.py",
line 11, in -toplevel-
    import Numeric, types
ImportError: No module named Numeric

--
If real is characterized by what you see and what you can feel, then real
is only electromagnetic impulses which run through you brain.

PHONE: +91+532 2552505(ask for room 201)
eHome: http://profile.iiita.ac.in/rthathoo_02
RYZE home: http://www.ryze.com/go/thathoo