[MMTK] netcdf on linux - undefined symbol: _fxstat

hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Jul 16 11:24:05 CEST 2004

On Jul 15, 2004, at 23:19, Peter wrote:

> Turns out its actually Mandrake 9.2, and that some of the machines
> have already been update to Mandrake 10.

Not a good idea if the machines share executable files that need shared
libraries.

> I've also accidentally discovered that the MMTK database code doesn't
> like the database mini-script files to have DOS/Windows style newlines
> if running on Linux.  Easily fixed with dos2unix.

Strange. Those files are run with the exec command in Python, so the
rules should be the same as for standard Python modules. But it's
perhaps not important enough to worry about...

Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: hinsen at llb.saclay.cea.fr