[MMTK] A rather annoying newbie question on the netCDF interface

R.M.Maytum at kent.ac.uk R.M.Maytum at kent.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 09:24:34 CEST 2004

Quoting Peter <mmtk at maubp.freeserve.co.uk>:

> If not, then some additional information like what version of Windows
> you are using, and if you have a C compiler, wouldn't hurt.

Aminor aside from this which might be interesting for the Windows users
amoungst us.

Microsoft have now made their Visual C++ compiler freely available.

This is the full optimising compiler from the 2003 professional edition -
although effectively only as a command line version ie. no IDE

Available here :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/

An alternative to using the GCC compiler, as I believe the MMTK code has been
adapted to work with MS C++

Robin

Dr Robin Maytum, Max-Planck Institute for Biophyscial Chemistry, Goettingen,
Germany