[MMTK] A rather annoying newbie question on the netCDF interface

hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Jul 13 23:06:12 CEST 2004

On 13.07.2004, at 17:03, Roger Jarvis wrote:

> If anyone can help me with the following problem then it would be much
> appreciated.  I've been putting myself through the wringer trying to
> get the netCDF interface working in Scientific.  I've installed the
> following on windows...
>
> 1. Python 2.3.3 using Python-2.3.3.exe from python.org
> 2. Scientific python using ScientificPython-2.4.6.win32-py2.3.exe
> 3. netCDF for win32 - (\\python23\include\netcdf.h and netcdf.inc;
> \\python23\libs\netcdf.lib; also netcdf.dll in PATH)

That looks fine, from memory, perhaps some Windows user can confirm.
Which version of netCDF do you use? It must be the same that was used
when ScientificPython was compiled (I guess 3.5, which is the current
one).

Otherwise, no idea, sorry. Windows is a mystery to me.

-------
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: hinsen at llb.saclay.cea.fr