[MMTK] Building MMTK_sparseev?

Ryan Gutenkunst rng7 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 11 22:10:13 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to use SparseMatrixNormalModes, and I get an error that
there's no module name MMTK_sparseev. Neither grepping through the
source tree or Googling has shown me how to build the required module.

The documentation mentions the use of the ARPACK library. Do I need to
install this separately? If I do, will the build script detect it and
compile the sparse matrix support?

Thanks for any help,
Ryan

--
Ryan Gutenkunst               |
Cornell Dept. of Physics      |       "It is not the mountain
                               |        we conquer but ourselves."
Clark 535 / (607)255-6068     |        -- Sir Edmund Hillary
AIM: JepettoRNG               |
          http://www.physics.cornell.edu/~rgutenkunst/