[MMTK] PDB file

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue May 11 14:21:16 CEST 2004

On May 11, 2004, at 2:13, Shirley Hui wrote:

> I just tried again with another PDB file and it seems to work with the
> other PDB file?
> I wonder if it just something wrong with the alanin file that I have?
> Does anyone else have problems with alanin.pdb?
> The alanin.pdb file I am using is below:

As shown here it certainly doesn't work, the formatting is pretty
ruined because your mailer replaced multiple spaces by a single one.
Other than that, I would expect a problem because of the group CBX at
the end, which MMTK doesn't know. But that should be a different error
message. Could you send that file again as an attachment, for  closer
inspection?

Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
E-Mail: hinsen at llb.saclay.cea.fr