[MMTK] Wanted: Windows/MinGW tester

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed Feb 25 10:34:54 CET 2004

After some exchanges with a helpful Windows user (thanks, Peter!), I
now have an MMTK distribution that compiles straight out of the box
under Windows using Microsoft's Visual Studio. Before releasing this to
the public, I would like to make sure that the changes have not broken
compatibility with   MinGW. Is there anyone out there who could test
this?

-------
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail:
hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr