[MMTK] normal mode output

Ryan Bannen rmbannen at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 18 18:05:32 CET 2003

If you are using VMD to do the visualization, there is a nice and easy way to
export PDBs of the individual states of the trajectories.  Once in VMD, in
the "File" pull down menu, choose "Save Trajectory...".  There, you can
choose the kind of output you want as well as specifying the frame or frames
you want to export.

Is this was you were asking for or am I misunderstanding your question?

ryan.
--
Ryan Bannen
Biochemistry / Phillips lab