[MMTK] Runtime errors

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Oct 14 16:54:15 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 19:55, Julien Michel wrote:

>  I list below the error message associated with each failing script.
> Does somebody know if this is can be linked to an installation problem ?

Unless you really have very little memory, this looks like a problem with something outside MMTK, as MMTK delegates all memory handling to Python.

Is anyone else using RedHat 9? I wonder if they did something to their Python installation.

Something you could try is to install your own Python from the sources, e.g. in /usr/local.