[MMTK] Loading minimizer crashes python

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Aug 13 13:33:23 EDT 2003

While I was at it yesterday, I also made Windows installers for
ScientificPython and MMTK. I can send those to Konrad if he wants to
make them available. For future versions of ScientificPython / MMTK, a
page with installation instructions for Windows is still useful.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science