[MMTK] Converting universe to AMBER format

Timothy H. Click tclick at chemdept.chem.ou.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:29:33 EDT 2003

Has anyone written a program or know of any program that would convert a
universe made in MMTK to an AMBER topology file?

I want to create a PDB from a coordinate file and a topology file using
MABER's ambpdb, but when I try to make my own topology file via Python
programming, ambpdb requests more data for the topology file.  If someone
has written a program in Python, that would help me out either by using
their program or at least, getting ideas for my program.

Thank you.

Timothy H. Click
University of Oklahoma
620 Parrington Oval, Rm. 208