[MMTK] protein setup

Jaroslaw Kalinowski jak@biogeo.uw.edu.pl
Fri, 16 May 2003 14:26:56 +0200

 Hi,

As I understand, the question below should be considered as a "feature
request" - in some programs there are builders that allow to assemble,
for example, helices or beta-strands given only the sequence. I also
think that it would be nice to have buildHelixFromString(["Ala", "Gly",
Unfortunately I don't know of any module that would do this...

Jaroslaw Kalinowski