[MMTK] Attn: Biophysical Soc. attendees

Randy M. Wadkins rwadkin@jhmi.edu
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:01:15 -0500

Hi All:

This is an invitation to have a mini-MMTK users' meeting at the
Biophysical Society meeting in San Antonio next week.  Drop by my
poster, 749-Pos, Board #B1, in Monday's "Protein Conformation &
Dynamics I" session.  We can attempt to arrange a meeting at a local
pub.  I'll show you what I'm doing with MMTK, although I doubt it
will impress most of you.  I lived in San Antonio for 3 years, so I
can also act as a concierge of sorts.

See you there.

--Randy

RIP, Mr. Rogers.

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on
a million typewriters, and usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare"
--Blair Houghton

Randy M. Wadkins, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Oncology
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Bunting-Blaustein Cancer Research Building
Room 1M 45
1650 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21231

Phone: 410-955-8368