[MMTK] MMTK2.2 with Numeric-22.0-1

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:44:52 +0100

> I'd like to ask about the status of using MMTK together with
> Numeric22.0. A while ago, I had problems with this and you recommended
> me to use Numeric-21.3, which also worked fine. Now it looks like

At the time, the release of Numeric 22 that circulated was not official. =
The=20
current 22 is different and works with MMTK. However, you have to recompi=
le=20
MMTK with the header files from Numeric 22.

> different Numeric versions. I tried to check under the ftp adress
> ftp://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/pub/MMTK/ but it was unreachable (connectio=
> was refused).

I still didn't get around to installing an FTP server on the machine that=
=20
replaces the old server (which died after a disc crash). Patience please.=
=2E.

Konrad.
--=20
------