[MMTK] MMTK2.2 with Numeric-22.0-1

Berit Hinnemann Berit.Hinnemann@fysik.dtu.dk
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:24:09 +0100

Hi Konrad,

I'd like to ask about the status of using MMTK together with
Numeric22.0. A while ago, I had problems with this and you recommended
me to use Numeric-21.3, which also worked fine. Now it looks like
Numeric-22.0 is official and it is also downloadable from the homepage
http://starship.python.net/crew/hinsen/MMTK/download.html
(on the homepage http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/download.html which
otherwise looks identical, there is Numeric-21.3 however).

Is there a newer development version of MMTK which works with
Numeric-22.0? This would be very nice, as at our site we have to use
Numeric-22.0 because of other codes (our density functional code Dacapo
and others) and therefore it is impractical to keep track of two
different Numeric versions. I tried to check under the ftp adress
ftp://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/pub/MMTK/ but it was unreachable (connection
was refused).

Thanks and best regards,
Berit

--
Berit Hinnemann
Center for Atomic-Scale Materials Physics (CAMP)