[MMTK] [PyMOL] pymol and mmtk (fwd)

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
27 Nov 2002 17:51:03 +0100

Eugen Leitl <eugen@leitl.org> writes:

> I've only used mmtk for about 37 seconds so I haven't managed to grok
> it completely, but if there is an obvious quick solution to this please
> let me know.

I have an experimental PyMol interface window that redirects all
visualization calls to the PyMol in which the script is running. It is
not yet part of the official distribution, but I will send it to anyone
who asks for it. IT works fine for static visualization, but in animations
some mysterious atom exchanges occur, for which I haven't found a solution
yet.