[MMTK] coordinates

SUNIL KUMAR SHUKLA sunilks@che.iitb.ac.in
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:29:31 -0500 (GMT)

PRO R and PRO S
supose we have a polymer chain of pentane.
then the hydrogen atoms placed the third carbon atom from either side are
said to possess pro R and pro S dihedral angle type.
this pro R and pro S is valid for all other hydrogen atoms except two i.e
on the first and last state which are in trans state with respect to
backbone ..
 i am sending u the next file in attachment ..from there it will be clear
thanks

SUNIL KUMAR SHUKLA
CHEMICAL ENGG.
229, HOSTEL-6