[MMTK] MMTK and missing atoms

Sabine Beraud Sabine Beraud <sabine@nmr.clarku.edu>
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:21:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I am new in the MMTK mailing list and I would like to know if there is an easy
way to process the missing atoms in pdb files? The answer to this question in
1997 was:
" You can already now create a peptide chain from just the sequence (as a list),
and then assign the known positions from the PDB sequence."

Is there something new with new versions of MMTK?
If not, could I have an exemple of the first solution?

Thanks in advance,

Sabine.

Sabine Beraud
Carlson School of Chemistry
Clark University
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
USA
Tel: +1-508-793-7112            Fax: +1-508-793-8861
E-mail: sabine@nmr.clarku.edu