[MMTK] compile mmtk on cygwin?

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
07 May 2002 16:47:04 +0200

"Michael Sorich" <mike_sorich@hotmail.com> writes:

> I have managed to compile MMTK-2.2b8 on windows using the MinGW compiler
> (http://www.mingw.org/). Only a couple small changes to the C source
> were required. If you are using Python-2.1, I can send you the .pyd
> files I have compiled.

Could you send me those changes, and perhaps some instructions for
building MMTK with MinGW? I am getting more and more requests for help
with Windows installation, but at the moment I cannot help much
because I have zero Windows programming experience and even hardly any
experience with using Windows. Ideally, I'd make sure that the final
release of MMTK 2.2 can be compiled under Windows with at least one
compiler (ideally a free one), and put installation instructions on the
Web site.