[MMTK] Problems installing MMTK on Windows

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
10 Apr 2002 10:44:30 +0200

"Michael" <mike_sorich@hotmail.com> writes:

> io.h does not contain a reference for the function usleep, either. I am
> not sure what libc mingw is using, or where I would find this
> information.

I tried to find out which standard, if any, contains usleep, but without
success. All Unices I know seem to have it, but perhaps Windows doesn't.
I then checked in the Python module "time" for an analogous function in
Win32, and found Sleep().

Could you please try to replace the call to usleep(10) in
MMTK_forcefield.c (line 337) with Sleep(10)? If that works, I'll add a
conditional test for Windows there.