[MMTK] Problems installing MMTK on Windows

Michael mike_sorich@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:52:02 +0930

This is the contents of my unistd.h file:=20

/*
 * This file is part of the Mingw32 package.
 *
 * unistd.h maps (roughly) to io.h
 */

#ifndef __STRICT_ANSI__
#include <io.h>
#endif

io.h does not contain a reference for the function usleep, either. I am
not sure what libc mingw is using, or where I would find this
information.

Michael Sorich
PhD Student
School of Pharmaceutical, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences University
of South Australia
Email: michael.sorich@postgrads.unisa.edu.au
           mike_sorich@hotmail.com