[MMTK] Problems with constraints and conjugate gradient minimization

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:36:45 +0200

> I am using version 2.0. Does that mean I should use the beta release of
> MMTK 2.2
> which you announced in the mailing list some time ago?

Yes. It's a good idea in general, a lot has changed since 2.0. I consider
2.2beta sufficiently stable for daily use, the only reason for keeping it
beta is that the new installation procedure isn't perfect yet.