[MMTK] Problem in installation

Adam Hixson chixson@chemdept.chem.ou.edu
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

I have installed the MMTK stuff on my linux
box, and tried to run the example program, argon.py.
However, the core dumps each time I try to run it.
In an attempt to debug, I interactively entered
each line of the code into the interpreter, and
learned that the program bombs on the line:

from MMTK.Dynamics import VelocityVerletIntegrator,
VelocityScaler, ...

I tried also just entering

from MMTK.Dynamics import *

but that bombed also.  Any ideas as to the problem?

(I suffer from the limitation that I'm learning
python as I learn this package.)

Thanks for any help.

=====
----