[MMTK] MMTK 2.2b1

Ivo Krab imk@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:50:16 +0100

> The first beta release of MMTK 2.2 is now available at
>
>     ftp://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/pub/MMTK/MMTK-2.2b1.tar.gz

I got the (now current) beta 3 and managed to build it on Mac OS X 10.0.1
which required the following tweaks:

1) remove all refs to libm in setup.py (lib is subsumed in libc on OS X)
2) setenv C_INCLUDE_PATH /usr/include/gcc/darwin/2.95.2/g++
   to make cc find several #includes referenced by ncvalues.h, needed by
   MMTK_trajectory.c
3) in the same MMTK_trajectory.c, #include <limits.h> instead of <values.h>
   which is deprecated on BSDs and absent on OS X
4) because of same, substitute MAXINT for INT_MAX in MMTK_trajectory.c,
   of #define MAXINT INT_MAX

I'm testing things right now, but my main peeve: the Amber forcefield seems
to be absent in this release!

Cheers,

  Ivo