[MMTK] MMTK temperature initialization

Brian Chung deine@altavista.com
14 Jan 2000 10:29:45 -0800

I am still playing with the examples and I recently made my own alanine PDB. I am using it in substitute of the example bALA1 in the "protein in a vacuum" example. When trying to initialize universal temperature, I get an error message that i cannot make sense of:

universe.initializeVelocitiesToTemperature(50*Units.K)
print 'Temperature', universe.temperature()

Returns this:

Temperature:
Traceback.........
File..
File "usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/MMTK/Collection.py", line 329, in temperature
ZeroDivisionError; float division

Please help.

Brian Chung

Free Internet Access from AltaVista: Get it, share it & win!
http://freeaccess.altavista.com/pika/www/initweb.jsp