[MMTK] MMTK.Solvation

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:51:09 +0100

> I am trying to learn to use MMTK and I am trying out the examples. I
> tried the example of the solvation of a protein. When I copy the
> code into Python, it gives me an error message. All of the imports
> work fine, except MMTK.Solvation. It says that there is "No module
> named MolecularSurface. Is my installation faulty? Or is there
> something greater that is wrong with my machine running Redhat.

>From the MMTK Web site:

  The MMTK module for molecular surface calculations is distributed
  separately because of its more restrictive license. It can be used
  freely only for non-commercial use. See the copyright statement in the
  distribution for details.

You can find the missing package at
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/download.html,
but please read the copyright statement before using it.