[MMTK] MMTK on Win95

Robert Kern kern@its.caltech.edu
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:09:54 -0800 (PST)

On 8 Jan 2000, Brian Chung wrote:

> I am trying to install MMTK on a Win95 machine, but i have no C-compiler.
> Does anyone have a pre-compiled executible of the nessecary NetCDF
> interface?

Yes.  I have binaries for ScientificPython-2.0b1 and MMTK-2.0a9 (I think I
misnamed my archive; it's named 2.0b9).  MMTK-2.0b1, the latest, still has
some problems running although I do have binaries for them on my local
machine.

For the publically available binaries, see
http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/binaries/Binaries.html

If you wish to help finding out the problem, you can use the gcc compiler
suite for mingw32, what I used to make these binaries.  My instructions
for setting things up
(http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/mingw32/Notes.html) are a little
outdated.  I'll update them soon, but you can e-mail me earlier for what's
changed.

--
Robert Kern
kern@caltech.edu